Thursday, January 20, 2011

LovesCoach Kate Spade - Candy Darling Rosalie wristlet

Bought this item from http://loves-coach.blogspot.com/ for the 1st time and received it yesterday by courier. Initially I was quite excited as the item has arrived ahead of schedule and it was a 3rd month wedding anniversary present from the husband.
Source: http://loves-coach.blogspot.com/


Once I opened the parcel, I was quite disappointed. There were areas where the threads were puckered and furry. In addition, there were also areas where it looked like threads was pulled out with quite an obvious  'missing line' in the material. These are some of the 'defects'.

Front View Left Portion


Front View Right Portion


Back View Centre Portion


Back View Left Portion


I emailed LovesCoach Singapore the same night with the following query and guess what was their response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Email

Hi,

My father received the parcel on my behalf today.
Thank you for the quick delivery.

However, there seems to be a few 'defects' on the item as my father was not informed about helping me to check the item on my behalf (we assumed the item would only be arriving on 20 Jan). My apologies if some of the images are not very clear. Are these 'defects' generic? Does other pieces of the same item have the same 'defects'?

Thank you.

LovesCoach Singapore's reply

Hi

All the pieces are the same.

It is the fabric  and not considered a defect


Regards,
LovesCoach

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I admit I am someone who is quite picky about the quality of things I am going to buy. I will QC etc to make sure the item is in good condition before paying for it. In this case, I assume LovesCoach will be doing the QC on my behalf as it is going to be an online purchase. In any case, their generic answer was not quite what I expected from a service provider. I do understand that there might be cases where the fabric is of such quality. But in this case, the defects are so apparent! Even if they are not able to do an exchange, their reply was quite a disappointment.

After reading tons of good reviews on LovesCoach website, I must admit other buyers were much more fortunate than me =< I guess this is going to be the last time I am buying something from LovesCoach or even any online store selling Kate Spade items. It would be better to go to Kate Spade outlets even though there might be limited designs.

No comments: