Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bio-essence Bio Platinum BB Cream

Had contemplated getting Bio-essence BB cream for quite a while, especially when I kept seeing reviews of the products at various blogs. Tried 3 versions of the Bio-essence BB creams, ie: Bio Platinum BB Cream, Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream and the Aqua BB Cream at various Watsons stores but just could not come to a conclusion as they seemed to have similar effect on my skin. Ended up just decided to go for the Bio Platinum BB Cream and finally bought this item a few weeks back in Watsons when there was 20% off. I suspect this tube is able to last me forever with the minute amount that I apply each time round.
Source: http://www.thesamplestore.sg
I would say the item offers average coverage. Have read reviews saying that the Bio-essence Multi Effect BB cream offers better coverage. Maybe because I do not have much scar on my face to begin with so I felt that there was not much difference in coverage before and after application. However, it does average out/brighten my skin tone. This BB cream provides a natural/nude look which was exactly what I was looking for. On days where I want a more 'make-uped' look, the blusher is just what I need and I am good to go => It smells quite nice to me too without the chemical smell that some of the BB creams have.

On the downside, there are moments where I look 'whiter' than usual which is kind of scary as I am already quite pale without makeup.

No comments: