Saturday, September 15, 2012

The harsh facts of life...

The sad fact is that I am supposed to be dead tired but somehow I just woke up suddenly at 4 am plus and cannot seem to get back into the zzz mode.

Work stress? Highly possible with the incredible workload and the recent encounter with bitches (pardon me) at work.

Well it was a nasty experience but I am glad to finally see their true colours. The way they giggle n talk animately to the male colleagues vs the taichi of work that I kena 1 hour before knockoff are really 2 extremes. Suayness to the max! Confirm and chop they won't taichi to male colleagues lo.

Although it is not the first time I heard things about these bitches (pardon me again) but it is a totally different experience when you are right smack in the middle of the mess.

Paid peanuts compared to the rest but always got to cover for people under various reasons. Just plain unluckiness or is it just my life :(

When would I find a job that I really like? All I ask for is work life balance and it is so hard to achieve...

No comments: