Saturday, February 12, 2011

Colgate Electric Toothbrush

Just bought this electric toothbrush from Colgate during the recent John Little Sales. Always wanted to try out 1 of these electric toothbrushes but was kind of put off by the prices, eg: Oral B electric toothbrush's prices which are around $40 plus.

Source: http://www.colgate.com.sg
For half the price, this toothbrush is able to satisfy my basic needs. After the 1st usage, I felt that my teeth are much cleaner as compared to my usual brushing using the normal manual toothbrush. It is able to remove plaque and stain marks on my teeth quite effectively. It is also safer in the sense that I would not over brush and injure my gums.

On the downside, I tend to 'drip' alot during the brushing process as it takes quite a while to get used to the brushing motion of the electric toothbrush. Overall, I would say it is quite a good buy.

No comments: