Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Fierce Wife 犀利人妻 ~ Continued

All along I thought that the last episode of The Fierce Wife (犀利人妻) is out as this drama actually started airing back in 2010.

This was why I happily settled down to watch this drama three days ago.

It was only yesterday after watching Episode 22 which I thought was the last episode, did I realise how wrong I was.

Approaching the last 10 mins of the episode, I was telling myself how it is possible that this drama can have a smooth and complete ending in such a short time frame left...

So foolish of me.

It seems that the last episode will only be aired in Taiwan on 16 April =<

Some famous quotes taken from the show:

Quote 1: 人妻三怕 撞车 撞鬼 撞小三

Translation: As a wife, there are three fears that she has, namely: car accident, ghost & third parties.

The part on 撞车, I totally agree. Imagine being disfigured for life... I rather die on impact in the car accident la.

The part on 撞鬼, I totally agree too especially in my current workplace where there seems to be plenty of such things floating around with countless people encountering them even in broad daylight =< I just hope for peaceful days until I get a chance to change my work location.

As for the part on 撞小三, I should say this is a universal fear of all women? Although we might be very happy and contented in our current relationship, who knows when a third party might enter into the picture. Personally I feel that tolerance (容忍) plays an important role. I was telling the Husband jokingly that 撞大三 should be part of the 人夫三怕.

** The female character (溫瑞萱) who said the above quote is super comical and together with her husband (郝康德), they really lighten up the drama. **

Quote 2: 

一旦你累死

就有别人花你的钱

住你的房

打你的小孩

睡你的男人

Translation: Once a woman die, there will be someone (a female someone) spending her $, staying in her house, beating up her children and sleeping with her husband.

Sounds cruel but it does make sense in a certain way.

Quote 3: 不要怕

Translation: Don't be scared

It just means that whatever comes our way, we should try and face it bravely.

Give it our best shot & don't be scared!

No comments: