Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cockroaches are my new "best" friends...

I seemed to be attracting cockroaches everywhere I go.

!st encounter: While walking back home from the carpark after attending a wedding dinner

2nd encounter: Back in our room just after the 1st encounter. Not able to capture it at all after it went under the sofa bed. Super hard to fall asleep that night imagining the cockroach crawling over me *yucks*

3rd encounter: In the car the next day just above my head *abandon car* *shrieks*

Seriously, cockroaches ought to be next on the extinct list.

They have been around like forever since the prehistoric times and I think it is time they rest in peace forever...

They are just a pest with no positive contributions to the environment at all.

Perhaps just an indicator that the place is dirty and it is time for a cleanup?


speedysigns.com

No comments: