Sunday, July 3, 2011

GSS Loots - Bosch Washer WAS28448ME

Bought my dream washer today after a comprehensive explanation by the sales assistant at Courts.

Most of the specs seemed to be quite similar to WAS28444ME.

Was not able to really identify the difference between the 2.

Furthermore, both looked the same and I was just too lazy to scan through the technical specs available on the Bosch website.

Just that WAS28448ME is made in Germany as stated at the Bosch webby but not for WAS28444ME.

http://www.bosch-home.com

Some advantages of Bosch Washer WAS28448ME (Logixx VarioPerfect Front Load Washing Machine):

1) During a wash cycle, can add in clothing halfway.

2) Able to finish a wash load in 15 mins with the results as the normal wash cycle but just that warm water will be used instead (higher electricity usage)

3) Supposed to be really water and electricity efficient compared to other models/brands

Hopefully the washing machine really turns out to be as good as the sales assistant claim.

Total damage: $1699 (exclude delivery fees of $29.90)

Freebies: $150 Choice vouchers and Bosch Vacuum Cleaner BSD 2023GB worth $249 but selling at $169 now)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the "Special drum" of this machine should Prevent erosion,in practice its scratching the clothes.Poor design of the drum.

Anonymous said...

How is the noise level of this machine?

Anonymous said...

How do u find the clothes after washing, does it got scratched by the edgy holes design of the drums.

Fion said...

Hi, I bought a Bosch washing machine was28448me recently. But I was v disappointed with the results. My clothings became flurry after one wash. I hv been trying on all the program and without using the hot water function. My problem still not solved. Can anyone tell me what is going wrong with the machine or program. Thank you.

impixie said...

Usually I just select the 'Mix' function. So far ok. I do wash all clothings inside out and delicate items will be placed inside a separate washing bag.

I do observe the 'Cotton' function can be rather harsh.

Fion said...

My Bosch washing machine do
not hv the mix function. Which r
the function I can use for most of the clothings
that is not harsh to the clothings?

Best regards

impixie said...

Not too sure about that. Perhaps you would like to call up Bosch? Understand that they provide a demo after installation when we buy their washing machines.

Sent from my iPhone