Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are you sure the unit is really ready for handover? Part III

Called the Bangladeshi supervisor who is supposed to be in charge of rectifying our unit's defects this afternoon.


And got the reply which I had already anticipated....


The defects on our laminated flooring is still yet to be rectified.


From 9 Sept to 10 Sept to 13 Sept and still nothing was done.


When we handed over the keys on Sat, he promised 3-4 days is all he need to clear the remaining defects.


Thus, we decided that Friday would be the deadline.


Perhaps this is why he said laminated flooring will only be rectified on Friday.


As for the rest of the defects, he mentioned that they are currently cleaning up the unit.


*Faint*


Am I supposed to call him up every single day just to check on the defect status?


Starting to feel like a loanshark...


Anyway I guess I have no choice but to do so since HE will only be back on Fri and it is up to me to ensure that things do progress smoothly for us to start painting on Saturday.


*Gambate*


Hope things are progressing more smoothly for the rest of my neighbours.


No comments: