Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chicken gone bad...

Having this family steamboat gathering later and was happily planning and buying the various ingredients the past few days.


Bought 2 sets of chicken bones from Jingshan wet market downstairs on Saturday and was happily boiling water to rinse the chicken bones to prepare the chicken soup base when I realized it has gone bad!


I whiff at the bowl of raw chicken bones so many times to be certain and even asked HIM to do a whiff test to be certain.


The raw sourish smell plus the roasted chicken rice we had just a few minutes ago was enough to make me feel nauseous :(


Got to depend on my trusty pork soup powder for the soup base later...


Felt so cheated sia...


Bought for less than 3 days and the chicken bones had gone bad? Keeping in mind that I washed the items and freeze them on the same day before defrosting them this morning.


Should have just bought the items from NTUC etc.

No comments: