Friday, May 10, 2013

Korean drama - 紳士的品格 A Gentleman's Dignity

This drama was aired a few months back on Channel U and it was our must watch drama every night (was rather surprised that HE likes the show, even much more than I do). We were rather happy at this good 'find' as there don't seem to be much TV programmes worth watching these days =<

It has been months since we last switched on our mio TV which is a super waste of money and we are just counting down to the end of the contractual period to terminate this plan.

Source: http://www.koreandrama.org/
This drama evolves around the daily life (work life / daily life etc) of these 4 friends and is rather entertaining. I like the humorous aspect of this drama serial which is a nice ending to my stressful daily life.

The 4 male characters complement each other perfectly and kind of reminded me of F4 (Taiwanese boy band which acted in Meteor Garden previously).

My favourite song from this drama - Illa Illa (with my favourite couple).


Highly recommended Korean drama for everyone's entertainment!

No comments: