Saturday, June 8, 2013

1st time shopping on iHerb - iHerb discount code VTN247

Just placed my order for a lot of items on iHerb.com after doing research for around 1 week. *Tiring*


HE almost fainted when he caught a glimpse of my long check-out list. *Oops* 

I like the fact that the items can be mailed directly to Singapore instead of having to engage the service of another agent. My past experience of using vPOST was very bad. They were not able to repack the items and I had to pay a bomb for the shipping fee from USA to Singapore.

Looking forward to receiving my parcel and hopefully everything turns out to be good =>

For 1st time customers on iHerb.com, you can use this discount code VTN247 to enjoy $10 off your first iHerb order of $40 or more! Hope you have a great time shopping at iHerb!
Source: iHerb.com

No comments: