Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fanco LED light kit - Review

As a follow-up on my previous blog review on Fanco FF9, I have decided to do a short commentary on the Fanco LED light kit attached.
Fanco LED light kit
Somehow I felt that the brightness offered by Fanco LED light kit is not as good as the conventional lighting for my tiny sofa area. No doubt each LED light can be tilted to shine at a certain angle and the coverage is still weaker compared to the previous light installation below.
Source: lighting.com.sg
Interested buyers might wish to take note of this if you are intending to use Fanco LED light kit as the main light source for a large area.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur blog somehow answered some qns running thru my mind now. I've a alpha v6 40" fan with 2x15w energy saving light. The light is very dim as the light cover is dimming out most of the light. Just like to check with you, your light fitting is 20w led light? What is the approximate floor area covered? For mine It's supposed to cover around 3m x 2.5m of the living room. Not a big area But the light is just not enough. I only have a ceiling light at the other Side of the living room But do not wish to switch it on all the time.

impixie said...

Hi,

My living floor area is also 3 m by 2.5 m. So far, the 3 LED lights are able to meet our needs. We can read/ surf net etc.

Not too sure about the wattage though.